Friday, October 10, 2008

Lighter Notes

The only TV show we let Samuel watch regularly is "The Price is Right," or "Dew" (Drew Carey), as he calls everything on TV. It gives me a little break from chasing him around the house and makes it much easier for me to do things like feed Audrey or clean up a little. Anyway, as we were watching the other day a thought I've had many times before came back. When people who are not from Los Angeles win trips on that show, do they have to pay their own way back to LA in order to go on the trip they won? You know how the announcer always says, "You and a guest will fly round trip from Los Angeles to beautiful...?" It's a subject on which I've never reached a definite conclusion.

For the life of me I cannot remember what else I was going to put here, so I'll have to update later if I remember. My poor brain. I don't think I can afford to have any more children, or I won't even be able to take care of myself anymore!

No comments: