We attended the viewing/visitation for our friend Chris last night at church. It was good to see how many people came out for it and to hear the things they were saying about Chris' testimony and strong stand for Christ. It's so comforting to know that he is with his Creator and we only mourn for the loss we feel. He will be greatly missed.
I had my first day alone with Audrey and Samuel yesterday. It went fairly well. Naptime came later than I would have hoped, but I got a good hour of sleep in before the neighbor's car doors slamming woke Samuel up! Samuel had been looking for Daddy all day, so he was glad when Brad got home (so was I). Audrey was pretty restless all day, but she slept during the viewing and then actually slept for almost a six hour stretch last night! I am sort of afraid to post that, because I don't want it to change, but I'm not too superstitious. :)
Audrey's two week check-up is this afternoon, so it'll be interesting to see how much she weighs. Samuel weighed 10 lbs at two weeks, and I'm pretty sure she's not that heavy. Of course, she sleeps more now than he did at six months (again, knock on wood)! I always thought he was a "good baby" except for the sleeping problems, but I think after having Audrey I can say that she is definitely closer to the definition of what most people consider a "good baby." I love them both so much, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment