1. Rice
2. Toasted bread under the broiler
3. Hard boiled eggs
The hard boiled eggs issue has been remedied for the most part thanks to the electric kettle, but no matter how many times or ways I try to make my rice perfect, it's always wet and/or sticky! The bread is merely a function of watching it, and unfortunately I have plenty of distractions to help with that! Maybe I should try that ready rice that might be more difficult to mess up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have the egg problem, too! I try and fail every time! My other problem is that I find it impossible to make a baked potato! It's always over or under cooked.. So that's not at all helpful, only sympathetic. :/
I never could get the hang of rice either. I went non-fancy and started using minute rice and have never gone back.
Post a Comment